Does the thought of needing to do maths at work or at home make you anxious?
Multiply is a new programme offering free and easy-to-access courses and initiatives to help you brush up your numeracy skills. Take your next step today and find courses and support to help.
- Multiply offers easy access to free numeracy courses and initiatives that can help you brush up your maths skills and help you become more confident with numbers whether you need help managing your bills or budgeting or want to improve your potential at work.
- Multiply is available if you’re aged 19+, live in Cumbria and do not already have a GCSE at grade C/4 (or equivalent) in maths.
- Multiply will offer easy access to free numeracy courses and initiatives where you can gain a qualification and build your confidence in using numbers at work or in everyday life.
The average cost of a maths tutor in the UK is £28 an hour. Through the Multiply Project, you can get 1-to-1 maths tutoring for FREE.
Your tutor will create a bespoke programme which is tailor-made based on your own personal goals and aims:
- If you want to work towards a qualification, your tutor can help you.
- If you want to improve your confidence to help your children with their homework, your tutor can help you with that.
- If you want to improve your budgeting skills, your tutor can help you.
- If you want to learn about becoming self-employed, your tutor can help you.
- If you want to study maths to help you at work, your tutor can help with that.
If you want to brush up on maths to feel more confident, your tutor can help you.
Fast track maths qualification
Do you need a qualification in maths FAST?
Through Multiply, we can offer intensive courses aimed at getting you ready for an exam as quickly as possible. For eligible learners, we can offer 10-20 hours per week of maths sessions in order to get you gaining a qualification as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic option for anyone who needs a maths qualification to apply for a new job or gain a promotion.
Maths for life
Does numeracy hold you back from thriving and living your best life?
Multiply can offer a range of ‘Maths for life’ sessions which are aimed at building confidence through everyday activities:
- Cooking a three-course meal on a budget.
- Plant-based food on a budget.
- Fitness, calorie counting, meal planning and nutrition.
- Household budgeting and saving.
- Confidence with loans, credit and debt.
- Understanding mortgages and interest rates.
Multiply for employers
Have you identified skills gaps in your workforce?
Multiply can offer bespoke training for employees in any industry to help improve their confidence and competence at work. We can deliver sessions in your workplace and design programmes based on the exact needs of your employees.
Our sessions will provide your employees with the skills to become more efficient and confident at their work.
Numeracy for you
What you need was not covered in the information above? Do not worry!
We can design almost any intervention related to numeracy that eligible learners request.
If you would like to request a specific Multiply intervention for yourself or a community group, please get in touch for a free consultation.
For further enquiries regarding the Multiply Project, you can contact Daniel Miller using the form or contact details below.
t 01539 814661