Accessing your exam results via ProPortal
- You can access the Student ProPortal from home by visiting ProPortal. Your login details are your username (for example, SmithD22) and the password you use in college.
- Click on the Learner Information menu at the top of the page (on the green bar).
- If you are on a mobile device, you may need to click the hamburger icon (3 lines in a square) first.
- Click on Enrolments from the menu.
- You will see your courses listed and a Grade column. Results will be visible here.
An example of a GCSE result.
Further information on accessing your results can be found in this PDF.
Remember that the site will be extremely busy with students checking their results, etc. so you may need to be patient if it doesn't load straight away.
If you cannot log in to ProPortal, please get in touch with the IT helpdesk on 01539 814783 and have the following learner information to hand when you call.
- Learner number
- Full name
- Date of birth
If you would like to discuss your results, don't hesitate to get in touch with your course tutor. If you have any other queries, get in touch with our exams department on 01539 814790.
If you would like to discuss your results, please contact your course tutor, who will discuss your options with you.