Sofidel UK | Level 3
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
£8.00 per hour (equivalent to £15,600 per annum)
Sofidel UK, Lancaster
12th July 2024
We are looking for an Apprentice Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Lancaster. This position will sit within an established engineering team that thrives on the continuous development of knowledge and practical application. Working Monday to Friday, the successful candidate will be keen and ambitious to learn, develop and be hands-on with the machines. This role is suited to someone wanting to grow and develop into a competent Mechanical Engineer in a manufacturing setting. If you are seeking a new opportunity with room for growth, accountability and achievable targets, look no further; we may have the role for you.
- Assist in breakdowns, including troubleshooting, problem-solving, and preventative maintenance
- Carry out preventative maintenance under the supervision of an experienced engineer
- Ensure equipment and operating procedures are correct
- Oversee mechanical devices while in operation to understand components
- Carry out routine testing on mechanical devices where necessary
- Assist the team with the assembly of mechanical components
- Opportunity to enhance earnings and knowledge
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping in the workshop and shop floor
- Experience with mechanical components, including motors, bearings, etc.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, and ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services team.
t 01539 814700