Working within our small team the successful candidate will assist with all aspects of running a Guest House including Customer Service, Waiting on, Cleaning of Rooms and Public areas and Stock Control.Read more
Jobs you may be interested in...
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy, successful local business. A vast array of engineering skills will be developed where you can build up your all-round knowledge of Engineering with a focus...Read more
We are looking for a dedicated, forward thinking individual to join our reception team offering excellent customer care and service to our patients. You will have an interest in working with people to give them...Read more
As a Business & IT Apprentice you will assist the IT Manager, ensuring GHP is able to run efficiently at all times using best business practices.Read more
If you're considering an Apprenticeship, but are unsure what to do next, please contact us for a chat and some more information!
Looking for something else?
- Complete the contact form, and we will invite you into College to give you further information & advice.
- Create an account on the national website and search for vacancies at:
- You can also search for possible national employers at:
- Check this vacancy page regularly as we're always advertising new opportunities
- Contact local businesses directly with a CV and covering letter, and try to speak to the manager in person if you can
- Ask employers if you can work for them voluntarily or as work experience – this will make a good impression and you’ll be the first to know when other opportunities arise!
Making a successful application
When you have found a job you want to apply for:
- Make sure your CV is up to date and is relevant to the job industry you are applying to.
- When applying via the national website, be sure to add as much detail as you typically offer in your CV. The form online can appear very brief, and this is the only information the employer has when deciding to offer you an interview, so stand out! It might be helpful to work through each responsibility in the job description and mention what you can offer for each.
- Always proofread your answers before submitting them, this is the first impression an employer gets about your literacy and ICT skills, so be sure to make a good impression.
- Research the company that you are applying to work so that you can tailor make your application and talk confidently about why you want this specific job.
Our Learning Centre can proofread your CV & application, so please contact them to make an appointment:
T: 01539 814700
Websites for CV, application & interview skills support include:
National Careers Service
Rate My Apprenticeship
You can come to meet our Apprenticeship Assessors at any of our Open Evenings.