Grasmere Gingerbread is recruiting for a Business Admin Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity which offers opportunities including administration and customer service support within a sales, marketing and mail order office, primarily supporting the Sales...Read more
Jobs you may be interested in...
Seeking a motivated and effective individual to join us. Working in our busy office you will be required to maintain the smooth running of our businesses and maintain a customer focused approach, including supporting Engineers...Read more
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Apprentice Business Administrator.Read more
The kitchen apprentice will support the kitchen assistants and cooks with all aspects of food preparation, cooking and kitchen cleaning as required. The apprentice will rotate around all 4 of our sites. All sites operate...Read more
If you're considering an Apprenticeship, but are unsure what to do next, please contact us for a chat and some more information!
Looking for something else?
- Complete the contact form, and we will invite you into College to give you further information & advice.
- Create an account on the national website and search for vacancies at:
- You can also search for possible national employers at:
- Check this vacancy page regularly as we're always advertising new opportunities
- Contact local businesses directly with a CV and covering letter, and try to speak to the manager in person if you can
- Ask employers if you can work for them voluntarily or as work experience – this will make a good impression and you’ll be the first to know when other opportunities arise!
Making a successful application
When you have found a job you want to apply for:
- Make sure your CV is up to date and is relevant to the job industry you are applying to.
- When applying via the national website, be sure to add as much detail as you typically offer in your CV. The form online can appear very brief, and this is the only information the employer has when deciding to offer you an interview, so stand out! It might be helpful to work through each responsibility in the job description and mention what you can offer for each.
- Always proofread your answers before submitting them, this is the first impression an employer gets about your literacy and ICT skills, so be sure to make a good impression.
- Research the company that you are applying to work so that you can tailor make your application and talk confidently about why you want this specific job.
Our Learning Centre can proofread your CV & application, so please contact them to make an appointment:
T: 01539 814700
Websites for CV, application & interview skills support include:
National Careers Service
Rate My Apprenticeship
You can come to meet our Apprenticeship Assessors at any of our Open Evenings.