Find out more about our:
- Full-time and part-time courses
- Degree-level courses, e.g. HNDs & Foundation Degrees
As well as:
- Transport and financial support
- Our state-of-the-art facilities
- Progression to university and employment
- Enrichment activities, e.g. guest speakers, work placements, additional qualifications
- Study life
We are happy to hear from people of all ages & educational backgrounds who might be interested in our exciting opportunities. Our series of Open Evenings are the ideal opportunity to find out more about what courses are available, our incredible staff and outstanding facilities.
At Kendal College, we understand that making decisions about your future can be challenging, so our helpful Student Services Team is always on hand to talk you through your options:
t 01539 814700
Unsure of the career path & course to choose?
Here are some useful websites:
- www.direct.gov.uk/NationalCare... (all-around careers website)
- www.startprofile.com (all-around careers website)
- www.apprenticeships.gov.uk (apprenticeships)
- www.do-it.org.uk (volunteer to gain experience)
If you would like to speak to one of our Learning Services team, please complete the contact form on their page (button below).
Interested in apprenticeships?
General advice and guidance will be available, or you can contact them via our Talent Pool! We will store your details and preferences, then send you personalised updates of relevant apprenticeship vacancies.
Find out more about college life on our social media: