You are welcome to drop in anytime between 4:30pm and 7:30pm, but we'd recommend arriving by at least 7pm if you are interested in just one area or by 6pm if you're interested in more than one course.
Find out more about our:
- A-Levels, T-Levels and professional & technical courses.
- Degree-level courses, e.g. HNDs & Foundation Degrees.
- Part-time courses.
As well as:
- Transport and financial support.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Progression to university and employment.
- Enrichment activities, e.g. guest speakers, work placements, and additional qualifications.
- Student life.
We are happy to hear from people of all ages & educational backgrounds who might be interested in our exciting opportunities. Our series of Open Evenings are the ideal opportunity to learn more about what courses are available, our incredible staff and our outstanding facilities.
At Kendal College, we understand that making decisions about your future can be challenging, so our helpful Student Services Team is always on hand to talk you through your options:
t 01539 814700
Unsure of the career path & course to choose?
Here are some useful websites:
- www.direct.gov.uk/NationalCare... (all-around careers website)
- www.startprofile.com (all-around careers website)
- www.apprenticeships.gov.uk (apprenticeships)
- www.do-it.org.uk (volunteer to gain experience)
If you would like to speak to one of our Learning Services team, please complete the contact form on their page (button below).
Interested in apprenticeships?
General advice and guidance will be available, or you can contact them via our Talent Pool! We will store your details and preferences, then send you personalised updates of relevant apprenticeship vacancies.
Find out more about college life on our social media: