Find out about Supported Internships at the college!
DFN Project SEARCH is aimed at young people aged 17-25 with an EHCP, ready to transition from education and aspire to move into paid employment. The internship is a full-time, 1-year course, term-time only, based at the Westmorland General Hospital.
The event is at our Milnthorpe Road Campus.
- After a welcome address, there will be a presentation about our Supported Internships with a Q & A!
- Meet our host businesses and college tutors.
- NHS staff will be available to discuss rotations and answer questions.
- DWP will be on hand to discuss benefits and support finance questions.
- Right2Work is the job coach supplier and will be available to discuss adaptations and reasonable adjustments in support.
- Inspira will also be present to give advice and guidance.
- Refreshments will be available.
We look forward to meeting you!