We are looking for a talented music teacher to teach within our vibrant department.
Job Title: Music Teacher
Part time casual hours – total of 10 hours per week worked on Wednesday and Fridays
Temporary Role until June 23rd 2023
Pay: £27.27 per hour (includes holiday pay)
Closing Date: 19th September, 2022
To Apply – please send in Expression of Interest and CV to email@example.com
We are looking for someone that has:
- The ability to teach song writing
- A high level of ability either instrumentally or vocally
- The ability to teach live sound
We are looking for someone that can
- inspire, motivate and challenge students to make progress.
- Form strong and positive relationships between students and staff
- Commit to achieving high standards
Why Choose Us
Located next to the breath-taking UNESCO World Heritage site of the Lake District, Kendal College is an FE College that consistently punches above its weight on the national stage. Under the leadership of our Principal, Kelvin Nash, Kendal College is embarking on a series of bold steps to grow the College and remain a top-notch education provider for Cumbria and the North West region. Our students are focused on their learning, achieve high levels of attainment and consistently give us high satisfaction ratings. The College recognises the wellbeing of its staff as a priority, as well as ensuring that excellent work is appropriately recognised and that a healthy work-life balance is maintained.
What We Offer
- A comprehensive Staff awards, rewards and Wellbeing scheme including eye care vouchers, retirement planning seminars and flexible pension options.
- A College that promotes and supports flexible working
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Collaborative working within our departments and campuses to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop and free personal interest courses for staff.
- A College that is committed to developing every student to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- On-site canteens with locally sourced ingredients.
- A Cycle to Work scheme.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to support your students.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the College is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check