Offering apprenticeships gives employers the opportunity develop your workforce and to attract the best talent.
> Grow your own talent
Apprenticeships are a tried & tested way to recruit new talent and develop skills in the workplace.
> Job specific training
Apprentices develop the knowledge and skills required by their specific job role, and training is tailored to the individual needs of your business.
> A future workforce
Apprentices are able to progress through a pathway of intermediate and advanced training, to higher, degree and master's apprenticeships.
Quick Apprenticeship Facts:
- You can either hire a new employee or develop the skills of your current employees.
- Apprenticeships are open to anyone aged 16 and over (17 for health and social care programmes).
- Apprentices should receive at least the national minimum wage:
- Apprentices should be released for training for 20% of their time (this is paid).
- Apprentices receive regular monitoring and support from our dedicated and experienced team of assessors.
- More information can be found on the gov.uk website: