The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Sales provides learners with the knowledge and understanding of the principles of sales. It is a fully approved qualification that provides evidence that the learner possesses the underpinning knowledge required for various job roles at level 2 that involve sales.
- Understanding the sales environment
- Understanding sales techniques and processes
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
There are no entry requirements for this course.
After Your Course
Why not have a look at one of our other business & enterprise courses?
Course fees are per year for full-time & degree-level courses, and per course for part-time courses.
The current full-time & degree-level fee information is related to the 2020/21 academic year and is subject to change before the start of the course. Fees for 2021/22 will be updated in the Spring Term 2021. There may also be additional costs associated with the course.
You may qualify for financial support to cover the cost of a government-funded qualification up to and including Level 2, if you:
- Receive an eligible means-tested benefit e.g. JSA, ESA or Universal Credit
- Have an annual salary of less than £17,004
- Are aged 16-18 on 31/08/20 and are not studying at another school/college
- Are aged 19-23 on 31/08/20 and do not already have a Level 1 or 2 qualification
- Have a household income under £25,000 and are in financial hardship
Whether you qualify for student finance depends on specific criteria. The main student finance package for full-time students includes a tuition fee loan and maintenance loan for living costs. Part-time students can access a tuition fee loan to pay for your course.
Generally, you will only get student finance if you’re doing your first degree-level qualification. This is true even if your previous course was self-funded.
For further information please see www.gov.uk/student-finance.
Access to Learning Fund
The Access to Learning Fund is a non-repayable discretionary fund that gives students facing hardship extra financial support to access and remain in higher education. This can is accessed via the college. Please speak to Student Services for more information.