The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Marketing is for learners who work in, or want to work in, marketing, for example as a marketing assistant, market research assistant or events management assistant.
It's would also be great for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business!
It gives learners the opportunity to:
- develop knowledge related to marketing, including marketing theory, digital marketing, market research and how to manage customer relationships
- learn about the legal framework in which marketing operates and also about how legislation and personal responsibilities govern behaviour in the workplace
- Principles of Marketing Theory
- Understanding Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in Sales or Marketing
- Principles of Personal Responsibilities and Working in a Business Environment
There are no entry requirements for this course.
After Your Course
Why not have a look at one of our other business & enterprise courses?
Course fees are per year. There may also be additional costs associated with the course (please see the course overview).
Whether you qualify for student finance depends on specific criteria. The main student finance package for full-time students includes a tuition fee loan and maintenance loan for living costs. Part-time students can access a tuition fee loan to pay for your course.
Generally, you will only get student finance if you’re doing your first degree-level qualification. This is true even if your previous course was self-funded.
For further information please see www.gov.uk/student-finance.
Access to Learning Fund
The Access to Learning Fund is a non-repayable discretionary fund that gives students facing hardship extra financial support to access and remain in higher education. This can is accessed via the college. Contact Student Services for more information: email@example.com / 01539 814700.