The VTCT Level 4 Diploma in Reflexology for the Complementary Therapist qualification will provide a progressions route with advanced technical skills for Level 3 reflexologists. This qualification will enable you to add additional techniques for treatment application to your existing repertoire whilst further developing your knowledge of the theories and practices for advanced applications of reflexology.
A 19+ Advanced Learner Loan is available to cover come of the course costs (up to 811 pounds). Please contact Student Services to discuss this further.
The following will be covered on the course:
- Interpersonal skills for the complementary therapist
- Advanced reflexology techniques
- Advanced anatomy and physiology
As part of this qualification, you are required to produce a portfolio of evidence. This evidence may take the following forms; observed work, witness statements, audio-visual media, written questions, oral questions, assignments and case studies.
To be eligible for this qualification, it is a requirement that you are a qualified reflexologist holding a Level 3 qualification in reflexology. Anatomy and Physiology knowledge at Level 3 or equivalent is also a mandatory requirement.
After Your Course
This qualification is designed to lead to employment in a variety of roles, either self-employed, in a complementary therapy clinic, beauty or spa facilities or private practice. This qualification may also lead to employment within a hospital, hospice or other health care environment.
Course fees are per year. The current fee information is related to the 2018/19 academic year and is subject to change before the start of the course. Fees for 2019/20 will be updated in the Spring Term. There may also be additional costs associated with the course.
This course is funded by the government and may be free if you are:
- Aged 16-18 on 31/08/18
- Aged 19-23 on an Entry Level or Level 1 course with intent to progress to a Level 2 course
- Aged 19-23 on your first full Level 2 or Level 3 course
- Aged 19-23 on your first Level 4 course (if you haven’t already got a Level 3 qualification)
- Aged 19+ on Functions Skills or GCSE English or Maths
- Unemployed and in receipt of JSA/ESA(WRAG)/Universal Credit or another eligible state benefit on an Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2 course
- Member of a low income household & in financial hardship on an Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2 course