The candidate to successfully complete and pass the online e-volve test before they can register for any of the further pesticide qualifications within the new pesticide suite (0216-50 to 0216-63).
Candidates to successfully pass the online e-volve test.
After Your Course
You could undertake another of our part-time agriculture courses, including Animal Transport by Road (Long Journey Attendant), Animal Transport by Road (Short Journey Driver), Forklift Truck Operations, Safe & Responsible Use of Veterinary Medicines, Safe Use of All-Terrain Vehicles or Safe Use of Sheep Dip.
The fee displayed is the course fee. Course fees are per year for full-time & degree-level courses and per course for part-time courses.
There may be other costs associated with this course, e.g. kit, equipment, books, trips etc. Financial support may be available to support you with these. See the Student Money pages for more information.
The current full-time & degree-level fee information is related to the 2023/24 academic year.
Entry Level, Level 1 & Level 2 Courses
You may qualify for financial support to cover the cost of a government-funded qualification if any of the below apply to you:
- Have an annual salary of less than £20,319.
- Receive an eligible means-tested benefit, e.g. JSA, ESA or Universal Credit.
- Are aged 16-18 on 31/08/23 and are not studying at another school/college.
- Are aged 19 or over on 31/08/23 and do not already have a Level 1, 2 or 3 qualification.
- Have a household income under £35,000 and are in financial hardship.
See the Student Money pages for more information.