The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practice qualification provides you with a good grounding helping you to develop essential HR skills and the confidence to be more effective at work by adding real value to your HR function.
A 19+ Advanced Learner Loan is available to cover come of the course costs (up to 1,265 pounds). Please contact Student Services to discuss this further.
All learners will study 3 core unit related to HR within organisations, HR systems and Personal Development. Learners will then be offered a programme of units which includes:
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations
- Delivering learning and development activities
Where the College runs more than one cohort, the programme may vary.
Kendal College has been successfully running this programme for 15 years and tutors have vocational experience as well as academic qualifications.
You will be assessed by work based assignments.
No formal qualifications are required however candidates must contact the programme leader before commencement of the course to establish their suitability and ability to benefit.
Programme Leader: Zaeed Mohammed
After Your Course
Career development within Human Resources.
Course fees are per year. The current fee information is related to the 2018/19 academic year and is subject to change before the start of the course. Fees for 2019/20 will be updated in the Spring Term. There may also be additional costs associated with the course.
This course is funded by the government and may be free if you are:
- Aged 16-18 on 31/08/18
- Aged 19-23 on an Entry Level or Level 1 course with intent to progress to a Level 2 course
- Aged 19-23 on your first full Level 2 or Level 3 course
- Aged 19-23 on your first Level 4 course (if you haven’t already got a Level 3 qualification)
- Aged 19+ on Functions Skills or GCSE English or Maths
- Unemployed and in receipt of JSA/ESA(WRAG)/Universal Credit or another eligible state benefit on an Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2 course
- Member of a low income household & in financial hardship on an Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2 course
Level 3-6 Courses for Adults
Advanced Learning Loans are available for students aged 19+ and studying an eligible Level 3/4/5 and 6 Course. If you are on an Access course, the loan will be written off if you complete a degree.
Please speak to Student Services for more information on course fees.