Course information coming soon!
If you'd like to find out more about this course before then, please contact our Student Services team:
T: 01539 814700
Course fees are per year for full-time & degree-level courses, and per course for part-time courses.
The current full-time & degree-level fee information is related to the 2020/21 academic year and is subject to change before the start of the course. Fees for 2021/22 will be updated in the Spring Term 2021. There may also be additional costs associated with the course.
This course is funded by the government and may be free if you are:
- Aged 16-18 on 31/08/21
- Aged 19-23 on an Entry Level or Level 1 course with intent to progress to a Level 2 course
- Aged 19-23 on your first full Level 2 or Level 3 course
- Aged 19-23 on your first Level 4 course (if you haven’t already got a Level 3 qualification)
- Aged 19+ on Functions Skills or GCSE English or Maths
- Unemployed and in receipt of JSA/ESA(WRAG)/Universal Credit or another eligible state benefit on an Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2 course
- Member of a low income household & in financial hardship on an Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2 course
The fees displayed are for the 1 year AS-Level course. If you would like to progress onto the full A-Level, please contact us for the cost of the second year as it will be different.
Level 3-6 Courses for Adults
Advanced Learning Loans are available for students aged 19+ and studying an eligible Level 3/4/5 and 6 Course. If you are on an Access course, the loan will be written off if you complete a degree.
Please speak to Student Services for more information on course fees.