Course information coming soon!
If you'd like to find out more about this course before then, please contact our Student Services team:
T: 01539 814700
Course fees are per year for full-time & degree-level courses, and per course for part-time courses.
The current full-time & degree-level fee information is related to the 2021/22 academic year and is subject to change before the start of the course. Fees for 2022/23 will be updated in the Spring Term 2022. There may also be additional costs associated with the course.
This course is funded by the government and may be free if you are:
- Receive an eligible means-tested benefit e.g. JSA, ESA or Universal Credit
- Have an annual salary of less than £17,374.50
- Are aged 16-18 on 31/08/21 and are not studying at another school/college
- Are aged 19 or over on 31/08/21 and do not already have a Level 1, 2 or 3 qualification
- Have a household income under £25,000 and are in financial hardship
See the Student Money pages for more information.
The fees displayed are for the 1-year AS-Level course. If you would like to progress onto the full A-Level, please contact us for the cost of the second year as it will be different.
Level 3-6 Courses for Adults
Advanced Learning Loans are available for students aged 19 or over and studying an eligible Level 3/4/5 and 6 Course. If you are on an Access course, the loan will be written off if you complete a degree.
Please speak to Student Services for more information on course fees.