We are looking to employ a Business Administration Apprentice (level 3) with good administration and organisational skills. This is a full-time role at our headquarters in Kendal. The opportunity to work for the fastest-growing infant milk brand in Europe alongside a young, talented team dedicated to serving thousands of passionate customers. Duties include general office duties such as word processing, filing and telephone answering, and assisting in compiling and maintaining electronic records.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week.
Kendal Nutricare, Kendal.
5th October 2023
We are a rapid-growth scale-up disrupting the infant nutrition space through our award-winning brand Kendamil – the only infant milk made in Britain, proudly used by the British Royal Family and uniquely crafted locally using British full cream milk, without the nasties. Our company, Kendal Nutricare, is a 180-person team passionate about giving children a better start in life. We’re proud to be a Queens’ Award-winning business and to be ranked by the Financial Times as one of Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2020.
Employer website: https://kendalnutricare.com/
What will the apprentice be doing?
What you’ll be doing:
- General office duties such as word processing, filing and telephone answering.
- Assist in compiling and maintaining electronic records.
- Assist in ensuring that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Maintaining email inboxes keeping responses professional and up to date.
- Working to deadlines, liaising with other members of the Quality department, and working to improve the efficiency of key business processes.
- Complying with safety procedures including but not limited to adopting safe working practices, wearing the required protective clothing and using safety equipment appropriate to the role (PPE).
What training will the apprentice take, and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator level 3 (A-Level) Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progress to full-time employment within Kendal Nutricare.
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage and gain valuable work experience and industry-specific competence.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, and ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services team.
t 01539 814700