This is a good opportunity for the right person who wants to succeed in life and gain a new career in engineering recruitment & administration.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week.
Land & Sea Resources Limited, Ulverston.
8th December 2022
We are a recruitment firm specialising in providing skilled tradesmen, designers, engineers and managers to the global engineering industries. We have experience in the oil & gas industry, shipbuilding, construction, and the nuclear industry.
Employer website: http://landandsearesources.co....
Land and Sea Resources Limited are a Specialist Engineering Recruitment Company that supplies skilled Tradesmen and Engineers to various industries such as Oil & Gas, Marine, Renewables, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Nuclear industries.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to join our friendly team at the Land and Sea Resources Office based in Ulverston.
Full Training will be provided.
Daily Duties will include:
- Answering telephone
- Basic administration duties - emails, filing, printing etc
- Dealing with enquiries promptly
- Ensure that messages or enquires are conveyed promptly, accurately and efficiently
- Also, call clients to gain new work and an uncapped commission would be offered for new works with new clients.
- Source tradesmen or engineers from our bespoke database, or Facebook, LinkedIn for various clients
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700