Reporting to the Director and Senior Management, the candidate will be responsible for the continued development of our account portfolio with existing and new stakeholders and partners. The role will be inclusive of internal and external meetings as well as attending high-profile events such as Glastonbury, Leeds Festival and more.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week.
Task Personnel Solutions, Kirkby Lonsdale.
31st December 2022
Personnel & security provision provider to the events, commercial & public sectors.
Employer website: http://www.taskps.com/
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The day-to-day management and scheduling of staff levels and rotas to include permanent week-to-week ongoing contracts in addition to providing staffing levels to high-profile events.
- The role will be inclusive of administrative duties to include liaising with staff and stakeholders to ensure ongoing requirements are met, in addition to being reactive and flexible to our customer needs.
- The accurate collation of staff hours and reconciling with invoicing is imperative, and being able to report this effectively to both Director and Senior Management Level.
- The role will be flexible and welcome an approach to becoming a significant part of the team with the opportunity to implement change and ideas to improve efficiency and profitability within the organisation.
- The candidate will liaise continuously with clients, team members and stakeholders, and the building of secure relationships with rapport and professionalism is imperative.
What training will the apprentice take, and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Training to take place in the workplace alongside Kendal College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Continue into full-time employment and Management Team with the opportunity to grow and expand a team around them.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700