Grosvenor House Papers has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join its Sales and Customer Services team as an apprentice. You will be responsible for processing orders and resolving customer queries, whilst completing your apprenticeship course, provided by Kendal College.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week.
Grosvenor House Papers, Kendal.
30th September 2022
Grosvenor House Papers is a family-owned supplier and manufacturer of exercise books, educational stationery and bespoke classroom products. With over 70 years of experience, we stock, manufacture and deliver quality products to schools, local authorities and businesses throughout the UK and beyond. We operate our own transport division, GHP Transport, which delivers goods throughout Britain. And we also trade as Papermill Direct, an online craft shop which supplies high-quality products to stationers and craft lovers everywhere.
Employer website: http://www.ghpkendal.co.uk/
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing orders received via telephone, email and online
- Assisting customers with proof of delivery requests
- Matching proof of delivery with Jobs for our transport department
- Liaising with manufacturing & stock control to book deliveries
- Answering the phone, filing, scanning, photocopying
- Outbound sales
What training will the apprentice take, and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard
- Functional skills if required
- Training to take place through Kendal College and the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Continue into full-time employment.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700