The successful candidate will work alongside our small team, assisting and training in all aspects of hairdressing.
Hours of work:
35 hours per week.
To be agreed upon appointment.
Colman & Colman Hairdressers, Kendal.
30th June 2022
The perfect combination of relaxed yet glamorous, our aim at Colman & Colman is to offer a hairdressing experience like no other. Open the door to our gorgeous salon in Kendal’s Highgate and, as well as a welcoming smile, you’ll find stunning interiors adorned with vintage antiques that have been hand-picked around Europe.
Employer website: http://www.colmanandcolman.co....
The role will include:
- Maintaining a safe, healthy and clean environment.
- Assisting senior colleagues to deliver salon services.
- Engaging positively with clients and promoting a positive image of yourself and the salon.
- Greeting and gowning clients in readiness for hairdressing services.
- Preparing tools, equipment and products for services.
- Carrying out shampooing, conditioning treatments, removing colours, neutralising perms and any other tasks deemed suitable under supervision, if required.
- Answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries and making appointments.
- Processing client payments.
- Making and serving refreshments for clients.
- Promoting salon services and products.
- Ensuring the salon is clean and tidy at the end of the day.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700