Assisting with the day to day running of the cafe, shop and bakery. Looking for someone to start immediately.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week.
To be agreed upon appointment.
The Village Bakery, Penrith.
31st August 2022
The Old Village Bakery is located in the village of Melmerby, only a short walk away from Melmerby Hall, Stag Cottage and Kirkbride Hall. The cafe is open daily and serves delicious breakfasts, lunches, coffees, homemade bread and cakes and has a lovely ladies fashion, interior and gift shop upstairs called ‘Hollberrie‘ which is definitely worth a visit to support local independent retailing! You can also buy fresh bread, cakes and scones, coffee and other locally sourced and produced foods.
Main duties will include:
- Working together as a team providing excellent customer service
- Working through the day-to-day tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Customer care includes coffee making, using the till, taking orders, serving food and clearing, upselling drinks & cakes etc.
- We also have a small retail area selling gifts and sell basic everyday provisions
- Date checking & stock rotation
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700