We are looking for a Level 3 Apprentice Hospitality Supervisor to join our small team. You will be supporting management to organise resources and supervise staff and as a key team member, delivering a high standard of customer service with accommodation, meal reservations, table service and bar management.
Hours of work:
35 hours per week
To be agreed upon appointment
The Strickland Arms, Penrith
8th December 2021
The Strickland Arms is a warm, sociable pub, located just outside Penrith, in the Eden Valley. We want our guests to have an enjoyable time with us whether they are staying in one of our six accommodation options, dining with us in the restaurant or sharing a few drinks with friends in the bar. We seek to provide a warm Cumbrian welcome and deliver efficient and friendly service.
Employer website: https://www.thestricklandarms....
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Manage accommodation bookings
- Ensure delivery of a high standard of service
- Seek and respond to feedback
- Take orders, serve food and beverage and process payments
- Maintain close working relationships with all staff
- Support the management team to deliver objectives
- Provide timely communication to management with regard to business operations
- Prepare service areas for business
- Run shifts
- Coordinate and motivate a team
- Prepare and manage staff rotas
- EPoS till reconciliation
- Oversee and report on stock levels for bar and housekeeping
- Check and report on maintenance of accommodation units
- Review and seek to improve operating practices
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700