Assisting the accounts team in maintaining accounts for the Group as a whole. This will include exposure to assisting with the housekeeping of the purchases and sales ledgers using a dealer management system software package.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
To be agreed upon appointment
Kentdale Land Rover, Kendal
22nd September 2021
The company operates a Jaguar Land Rover franchise across sites based in South Cumbria and Settle, Yorkshire.
Employer website: https://www.hadwinfamilygroup....
The successful candidate will assist the accounts team in maintaining accurate and complete accounts records by their involvement in the following duties:
- Recording and reconciling daily takings
- Posting of payments & receipts on the bank
- Raising invoices and reconciling supplier invoices to statements
- Producing analytical reports as requested from the accounts team
- Assisting the team in collating information for the auditors and completing the year-end financial accounts
- General filing and processing of expenses for drivers & fuel
- Assisting with customer queries that are directed to the accounts team
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700