Are you passionate and proud about Cumbria and the Lake District and its visitor offer? Can you help ensure both our destination and businesses recover as fast as possible from the pandemic? Are you brilliantly organised and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team? If so, we want to hear from you.
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
£159.10 per week
Cumbria Tourism, Kendal
30th September 2021
Cumbria Tourism is the official destination management organisation for the county. Our mission is to create a world-class visitor experience through effective marketing, proactive sustainable tourism development and relevant industry services.
Employer website: https://www.cumbriatourism.org...
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working in the marketing team you will support Cumbria Tourism members to get the best online presence by inputting and update listings, content, images and helping them to become bookable on Visitlakedistrict.com
- Managing events listings, updating job vacancies to the website and collating case studies
- Building (and potentially) writing content, blogs, and itineraries for Visitlakedistrict.com
- Selling digital advertising where appropriate
- Manage and update spreadsheets
- Assist with the annual membership renewals process
- Monitor Facebook and social media groups
Full training will be given on company systems. This great opportunity is based at our offices in Staveley, near Kendal.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700