Are you passionate and proud about Cumbria and the Lake District and its visitor offer? Can you help ensure both our destination and businesses recover as fast as possible from the pandemic? Are you brilliantly organised and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team?
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
£159.10 per week
Cumbria Tourism, Kendal
30th September 2021
Cumbria Tourism is the official destination management organisation for the county. Our mission is to create a world-class visitor experience through effective marketing, proactive sustainable tourism development and relevant industry services.
Employer website: https://www.cumbriatourism.org...
Duties may include:
- Working in the marketing team you will help source and collate content for marketing campaigns
- You will support Cumbria Tourism members by finding rich and engaging products and stories to help promote them With guidance, create evaluation documents for marketing campaigns
- Maintain and update Groups and International databases and create newsletters to send out
- Help set up and maintain marketing packages through to evaluation
- Selling and supporting digital marketing campaigns where appropriate
- Create content where necessary and appropriate
- Manage and update spreadsheets
- Assist with the annual membership renewals process
- Full training will be given on company systems
- This great opportunity is based at our offices in Staveley, near Kendal
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700