To be part of the legal support staff team dealing with a wide range of administrative roles under the supervision of an experienced member of the team at our Windermere office. Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Hours of work:
35 hours per week
£210 per week
Thomson Hayton Winkley, Windermere
30th September 2021
Whatever you do in life, you'll encounter some tricky legal matters along the way: at Thomson Hayton Winkley we'll guide you through. No jargon, no unexpected fees, no formalities and absolutely no need to worry. Because to us, you matter.
Employer website: https://www.thwlegal.co.uk/
Our Windermere office is looking for an enthusiastic person assisting our legal support staff with a wide range of duties, whilst learning vital business administration skills. Your daily tasks will include:
- Post –opening/reference-finding/scanning/allocating/franking/taking post at the end of the day
- Answering the telephone, making appointments, taking messages, general enquiries.
- Dealing with clients face to face for identity checks, witnessing signatures where applicable (eg wills and other documents), those attending for appointments, dealing with enquiries
- Stationery – monitoring stock levels/ordering
- File archiving
- Preparing file reviews
- Updating of various registers where required
Providing support to secretarial staff:
- Preparing documents using Word/Excel
- Preparing bundles of documents (copying and scanning)
There may also be the opportunity to assist with:
- Credit control
- Marketing – updating databases and generally assisting the Marketing Manager
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700