Are you passionate and proud about Cumbria and the Lake District and its visitor destination offer? Do you want to be a part of a professional and focussed team, dedicated to supporting its tourism business members? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
£159.10 per week
Cumbria Tourism, Kendal
30th September 2021
Cumbria Tourism is the official destination management organisation for the county. Our mission is to create a world-class visitor experience through effective marketing, proactive sustainable tourism development and relevant industry services.
Employer website: https://www.cumbriatourism.org...
- Support the Business Development Manager in the delivery of the business plan objectives
- Membership recruitment/retention support
- Provide general administration support for various company initiatives
- Event/workshop support
- Database management
- Provide general administration support for various company initiatives. Ranging from business support programmes and our Quality Cumbria accommodation assessment scheme
- To identify businesses who will benefit from membership of Cumbria Tourism and assist in recruiting in line with our business plan targets
- To identify the needs of the business and communicate additional marketing opportunities and services as appropriate
- Develop good relationships with members, listening to their needs and work with the Business Development team and other team members to feedback and enable Cumbria Tourism to continually develop its offer
- To follow the client relationship from beginning to end, ensuring the business has received excellent customer service, completed all the relevant documentation and is using the membership to its full potential
- Assist and provide key support in the retention of Cumbria Tourism’s current members
- Assist with all stages of the renewal process Dealing with member queries and working with them to retain members in line with our business targets
- Attend and assist with relevant member meetings and events
OnePage CRM Development:
- Work with our new data management platform to ensure business data is up-to-date and compliant with our GDPR and data policies
- Develop the capabilities of CRM as a sales tool and help staff engage with the new system to maximise its effectiveness
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700