Processing orders received via telephone, email and website. Assisting customers with product information and helping resolve customer queries. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Hours of work:
37.50 hours per week
£161.25 per week
Grosvenor House Papers, Kendal
24th September 2021
Family-run educational supplies business – supplying schools, local authorities and businesses nationally.
Employer website: https://www.ghpkendal.co.uk/
Duties will include:
- Processing orders received via telephone, email and website
- Assisting customers with product information and helping resolve customer queries
- Liaising with carriers and in-house transport department
- Liaising with manufacturing & stock control
- Answering the phone, filing, scanning, photocopying
- Outbound sales
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700