The Plough is looking for an Apprentice Production Chef to join their team. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Head Chef.
Hours of work:
35 hours per week
£150.50 per week
The Plough, Lupton
10th June 2022
We are AA 5 Gold Star Inn & one Rosette standard Inn. We are the first pub to be bought by Cricketer’s Inns Ltd and ultimately are looking to grow the group to anywhere between 6 and 10 properties over the next few years.
Managing Director Paul Spencer was for many years a director at the Drunken Duck Inn, Barngates Brewery and also the Punchbowl at Crosthwaite.
The Plough is a very busy, high turnover quality food operation with a brigade of 6/7 chefs.
Employer website: https://theploughatlupton.co.u...
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the kitchen team to prepare both the kitchen and the menu items ready for service
- To prepare items to order whilst following individual dish SOP’s
- Following instructions from the senior chef upon arrival to prepare your daily workstation
- Prep throughout service ensuring you are always ready to deliver your designated menu dishes
- Keep a clean and tidy workstation throughout your shift
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700