To provide administrative support to the Private Client Department and the Firm in the delivery of efficient, high-quality service to its clients. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Hours of work:
35 hours per week
£150.50 per week
Temple Heelis, Kendal
16th June 2021
We are a leading firm of Solicitors in South Lakeland and have been here for 200 years with offices in Kendal, Windermere, and Ambleside.
We provide a wide range of services to our business clients tailored to their specific needs and resources. We provide specialist advice and personal service to our individual clients. We are proud of our roots in the community.
Employer website: https://www.templeheelis.co.uk...
General office duties:
- Collating, scanning, and allocating incoming post
- Preparing payment requests
- Preparing charge notes using legal office software
- Collating beneficiary identification and data input tasks to assist the Probate practitioners as required.
- Closing and archiving completed files
- Preparing meeting rooms for visits by clients
- Responding to clients’ queries through contact in person, by telephone or in writing in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring strict confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documents and information at all times
- Attending to clients in person, on the telephone or in writing, in a professional and friendly manner at all times in keeping with the firm’s excellent standards of client care
- Assisting Receptionists and providing cover for the reception as required
- Other duties as required, in line with your learning and development in the role
Also specifically helping with the role out of our Estate Planning Review Service:
- Where clients have decided to use the service, arranging meetings, and ensuring coordination of diaries of Solicitors and other members of staff
- Collating and checking incoming information from clients to ensure necessary information has been received in advance of the meeting
- Where necessary, contacting clients by telephone/email to request outstanding information
- Creating document pack for Solicitor to review in advance of the meeting
- Ensuring video meeting has been arranged successfully
- Assisting clients in setting up necessary software/technology for their successful attendance at a virtual meeting
- Gathering feedback following the conclusion of the virtual meeting
The above list is not exhaustive and other tasks within the scope of the post and capabilities of the post holder may be allocated from time to time.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team:
t 01539 814700