The post holder will work as part of the small generalist HR team in a busy general practice. Main duties will include providing administrative HR support, processing data, assisting with the administration processes of the employee life-cycle and being the first point of contact for HR and training queries.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week
£173.25 to £334.13 per week
Bay Medical Group, Morecambe
11th May 2021
GP Practice providing NHS service to the population of Morecambe and Heysham.
Employer website: https://www.baymedicalgroup.co...
Main Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Act as the first point of contact in responding to HR, workforce, organisational development and education queries, directing staff to Practice policies and procedures
- Provide advice to managers regarding HR concerns within the scope of knowledge
- Assist with queries regarding leave entitlements, sickness and vacancies
- Provide support for the day to day management of the HR function
- Assist with the administration of the digital HR system
- Assist with the administration processes of the employee life-cycle (e.g. recruitment, on-boarding, leavers)
- Provide information to managers as requested to enable them to manage their teams effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with Finance department to ensure payroll runs smoothly and accurately reflects attendance/ absence records
- Assist with HR processes such as investigations, disciplinary and grievance
- Provide administrative support for HR meetings
- Support data collection and analysis
- Assist with the smooth running of internal education and training programmes and events
- Liaise with external agencies e.g. training providers, NHS Jobs as required
- Support health and wellbeing initiatives
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.