The role of Bartenders to prepare and serve drinks to customers. You must be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. This is to ensure that you interact with the customers and provide an exceptional standard of customer service.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
£184.80 to £356.40 per week
Ambleside Tap Yard, Ambleside
11th May 2021
We are a local privately-owned hospitality group with venues in Bowness-on-Windermere, Ambleside and Coniston! Our venues specialise in serving great food, wine and beer across our bars, cafes, restaurants and guest accommodation.
Being part of our team comes with excellent benefits, including generous tip share, meals on duty, uniform and a great hourly pay rate. Plus, all staff receive a group discount card of 30% available to use across all High Spirits Leisure Group Venues.
At High Spirits Leisure Group, we believe in developing careers using the latest technology; our online training path delivers a continuously evolving learning and development solution tailored to the hospitality sector. We are part of a fast-expanding hospitality group with long term career prospects and opportunities for promotion.
Employer website: http://www.highspiritsleisure....
Duties will include:
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks
- Plan and present the bar menu to customers
- Serve snacks and drinks to the customer
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Mix drinks, other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with standard drink recipes.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Serve wine and beer to customers as purchased
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up-selling and suggestive selling
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing drinks and snacks
- Introduce any promotions to customers
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.