The role of General Assistant is to provide support and assistance to the venue which will cover all areas including, the kitchen, the bar and general front of house to ensure our customers are satisfied by maintaining an exceptional standard of customer service.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
£184.80 to £356.40 per week
The Flying Fleece, Ambleside
11th May 2021
We are a local privately-owned hospitality group with venues in Bowness-on-Windermere, Ambleside and Coniston! Our venues specialise in serving great food, wine and beer across our bars, cafes, restaurants and guest accommodation.
Being part of our team comes with excellent benefits, including generous tip share, meals on duty, uniform and a great hourly pay rate. Plus, all staff receive a group discount card of 30% available to use across all High Spirits Leisure Group Venues.
At High Spirits Leisure Group, we believe in developing careers using the latest technology; our online training path delivers a continuously evolving learning and development solution tailored to the hospitality sector. We are part of a fast-expanding hospitality group with long term career prospects and opportunities for promotion.
Employer website: http://www.highspiritsleisure....
Duties will include:
- Help with any preparation of food and snacks as requested
- Assist in keeping the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times
- To ensure that customers are given prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded
- To be customer-focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers
- To keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked
- Greet customers and make them feel comfortable, present menus and explain any special dishes on offer
- Learn the menu items enough to be able to describe them appropriately to guests and be able to make recommendations
- Take drink and food orders
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at email@example.com.