Day to day general office administration tasks such as banking, post, and updating IT systems (bespoke accounts package and Microsoft Excel & Word). Incoming accounts queries and sales calls via telephone and email. No cold calling required. Raising purchase orders and invoices.
Hours of work:
35 hours per week
£150.50 per week
BDS Fuels & Lubricants, Carnforth
31st May 2021
BDS Fuels are an independent Fuel Distributor since 1983, serving customers across Cumbria, North Lancashire, Yorkshire Dales and the South West Scottish Borders. We sell bulk LPG and wood pellets to domestic and commercial customers.
Employer website: http://bdsfuels.co.uk/
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Incoming and outgoing calls to customers & suppliers
- Incoming post
- Banking duties & taking card payments
- Processing of customer orders through to invoice, statements and chasing of debts
- Processing of purchase orders through to invoice and supplier payments
- Updating IT systems and Excel spreadsheets
- Online marketing & social media
- Help with Health & Safety Operating Procedures, Risk Assessments etc.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.