We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our busy team and play a key role in assisting with the precise administration side of the business. Our ideal applicant will be able to pay attention to detail, have exceptional organisational skills, an ability to troubleshoot, solve problems and multitask.
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
£801.66 per month
Mint Homes, Kendal
28th May 2021
Mint Homes are an award-winning, independent, internet-based letting agent. We offer an end-to-end service including marketing, viewings, referencing, mid and end of tenancy property inspections, organising and dealing with routine and emergency maintenance. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, efficient and fair service to our landlords and tenants alike.
Employer website: https://www.mint-homes.co.uk/
In the role of the Apprentice Lettings Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the team with daily tasks via phone, letter and email, ensuring problems that arise are dealt with quickly and efficiently. You will help maintain and update the office database and administration systems timely and accurately.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Organise and coordinate property viewings
- Organise and coordinate maintenance jobs by liaising with the landlords, tenants and contractors
- Administrate the company database and online systems
- Answer the phone and respond to emails
- Send generic letters – but have the ability to adapt and personalise where necessary
- Scan and save documents to the database
- File paperwork
- Help manage the property key system
- Forward post to landlords and tenants
- Register deposits
- Update Facebook and Instagram posts
- Add videos to YouTube
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.