Salutation Hotel is looking for an Apprentice Hospitality Team Member to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard.
Hours of work:
40 per week
Salutation Hotel, Ambleside
10th May 2021
The Ambleside Salutation Hotel & Spa is in the centre of Ambleside a small village in the heart of the Lake District. The hotel has 66 guest bedrooms, a restaurant, bar, leisure club and spa and has been in business for over 30 years with all areas having extensive modernisation and refurbishment.
The company employs over 50 members of staff covering all aspects of the hotel, catering, and leisure services.
Employer website: https://www.hotelslakedistrict...
Responsibilities will include:
- Working split shifts each day starting at 07:30 - 11:30 and then 18:00 - 22:00
- Setting up the restaurant in preparation firstly for breakfast service which is a mixture of a buffet style and cooked to order breakfast
- Reset the restaurant for evening service
- On our return for dinner, we prep the restaurant in anticipation for our guests and as a traditional restaurant would we then welcome and seat our guests and take them through their evening meal journey from start to finish
- After all our guests have been served, we then re-set the restaurant ready for breakfast the following day
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.