We are looking for a General Assistant to work across the business, but particularly focused on Front of House at The Good Sport. We are looking for a hard-working and cheerful apprentice to join our team. You will gain a wide variety of experience as an all-rounder across our three businesses.
Hours of work:
30 hours per week
Lake View Country House, Ambleside
23rd October 2020
Lake View Country House Ltd owns and manages 7 guest bedrooms (in Lake View Country House), a pub called The Good Sport and Grasmere Brewery. The Good Sport is the tap-room for Grasmere Brewery. The three businesses are all based within 50m of each other, in Grasmere. It is a family owned and managed business. We employ a team of 15 people.
Employer website: https://www.lakeview-grasmere....
- Serving food and drinks
- Clearing plates and glasses
- Making hot drinks, including frothing milk and making espresso coffees
- Working behind the bar: pouring beer, changing barrels, gas, making cocktails and serving wine
- Learning about and communicating to customers about our food and drink menu, including Grasmere Brewery beers, our locally sourced food and allergens
- House-keeping to a high standard
- Candidate Specification
- You should have lots of common sense, be trustworthy, reliable, hard working and quick to learn and think quickly
- Cheerfulness and a good sense of humor also appreciated!
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at email@example.com.