We are looking for a hard-working and cheerful Chef Apprentice to join our kitchen team. You will gain a wide variety of experience in a fast paced environment. We serve homemade food from 8.30am until 8.30pm, 7 days a week, 364 days a year in a very popular tourist destination.
Hours of work:
30 hours per week
Lake View Country House, Ambleside
23rd October 2020
Lake View Country House Ltd owns and manages 7 guest bedrooms (in Lake View Country House), a pub called The Good Sport and Grasmere Brewery. The Good Sport is the tap-room for Grasmere Brewery. The three businesses are all based within 50m of each other, in Grasmere. It is a family owned and managed business. We employ a team of 15 people.
Employer website: https://www.lakeview-grasmere....
- Help to manage the preparation, service and consistency of the kitchen’s output
- Working during breakfast, lunch and dinner service
- Opening and closing the kitchen
- Kitchen orders (with support)
- Work as part of a team, meeting deadlines, managing daily produce coming into the kitchen
- Help with the daily cleanliness of the kitchen overall, working with the front of house team, maintaining a safe and professional working environment
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at email@example.com.