As a member of the Factory Managers team, you will be required to provide administrative and clerical support to the department, carrying out all tasks to a high standard and within an acceptable time-frame.
Hours of work:
37 hours per week
Kendal Nutricare, Kendal
14th August 2020
Kendal Nutricare, The Home of Family Nutrition, is located in Kendal, Cumbria, the Gateway to the English Lake District National Park. We specialise in the manufacture of world-class nutrition products from early life nutrition to adult and senior formulations. Our product range includes infant and toddler milk and infant cereals, adult meal replacements and speciality formulas such as anti-reflux, anti-colic, lactose-free and hypo-allergenic. Our team of microbiologists, laboratory technicians and quality assurance scientists ensure we embed high standards in every stage of production following the Codex Alimentarius, EFSA and CFDA guidelines. Our Kendamil infant formula is the only infant formula made in the United Kingdom. We are proud only to use traceable British milk certified by the Red Tractor Assurance Scheme.
Employer website: https://kendalnutricare.com/
- Handling incoming telephone and email communications on behalf of the Factory Manager · Ensuring the adequate flow of information within the Factory Managers team
- Diary management on behalf of the Factory Manager
- Organising, attending and taking minutes at meetings
- Making sure the Factory Manager is prepared with the relevant paperwork
- Provide general administrative support to the Factory Manager and his team
- Responsible for producing and amending documentation containing confidential information
- Manage and maintain administration processes, procedures and filing systems
- The organisation of visitor requirements along with travel, accommodation and courses on behalf of visitors and team members
- General administration and clerical duties
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- A willingness to learn and use their initiative
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude
- A flexible and adaptable in work approach
- Punctuality, reliability and enthusiasm
Ideally, 4 x GCSEs, including English and maths – Grade C/4 (or equivalent) or above
Potential of full time employment or progress to higher level apprenticeship.
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at email@example.com.