Carpentry & Joinery, Level 2 Construction Site Joinery - Mentored by a Qualified Joiner - Undertaking site joinery tasks.
Hours of work:
39 hours per week
£142.35 per week
Ace Joinery Services, Kendal
31st January 2020
Ace Joinery Services is a sub-contractor joinery company.
Employer website: https://www.theacegroup.uk.com/services/ace-design-and-build-nw-ltd/
Construction Site Joinery
- Mentored by a Qualified Joiner
- How to use equipment safely and effectively
- Following instructions
- Selecting the right materials for a job
- Understanding technical drawings and specifications
- Carpentry & Joinery encompasses both site-carpentry and architectural-joinery, with learners completing this apprenticeship choosing to study one of these options. This apprenticeship is suitable for both new, and current, employees in the industry hoping to gain and develop Carpentry & Joinery knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Self motivated
- Keen to learn
Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) in G.C.S.E maths & English
Possibility of full time employment if apprenticeship passed and candidate fits with our Team.
Things to consider
- Can you drive?
- Are you willing to work away if/when required?
- Outdoor working where required (PPE & Workwear required)
How to apply:
You can find more information & apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 814700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.