We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Apprentice Business Administrator.
Hours of work:
34 hours per week
£132.60 per week
SVR Power LTD, Ulverston
31st July 2019
We are an International Recruitment company providing tradespeople from the UK into New Zealand to live and work. We have a number of clients all over New Zealand.
SVR Power Ltd is an independent niche International Recruitment Company started in 2016.
SVR Power supply Tradespeople full time and on shutdowns/contracts:
- Construction and Engineering
All candidates in senior disciplines to New Zealand.
SVR Power are based in Cumbria in the UK with a registered office in New Zealand.
SVR Power has been doing this for over 3 years now. We have refined our processes and understand the needs of our New Zealand clients by developing close working partnerships.
The relationships we forge with our candidates and clients is established with reliability and dependability. Our specific tailored approach to international recruitment allows SVR Power to meet our customer’s recruitment expectations.
Employer website: https://www.svrpower.co.uk/
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Formatting branded documents
- Answering the phone, taking messages
- Sending starter packs to candidates
- Marketing mail shots
- Checking Inboxes and inputting into the company database
- Upload candidates and client’s details and documents to the company database
- Managing the company’s social media profile to advertise positions and market the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Confident at communicating on the phone
- Good spelling and grammar
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure
- Show confidence on the phone
- Fast learner
GCSE at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English.
The potential of a permanent role within the business.
Things to consider
- Office work
- Long hours on a computer
How to apply:
You apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 81470 or by email at email@example.com.