Seeking a motivated and effective individual to join us. Working in our busy office you will be required to maintain the smooth running of our businesses and maintain a customer focused approach, including supporting Engineers with key enabling tasks and administration activities.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
£156 per week
26th July 2019
Exc@v8 - Total Plant Solutions Ltd are a plant, forest & cableway engineers and suppliers of specialist equipment, based in the English Lake District.
Exc@v8 is an established, progressive company - importing world leading brands to the UK, providing nationwide sales, service and product support; engineering and fabrication services; cableway and lifting supplies and quality oils and lubricants. We have seen exciting developments and growth in the past, and have ambitious plans for the future.
Employer website: http://www.excavators-uk.com/
The successful candidate will be given training in the required skills and responsibilities over the term of the apprenticeship. The role will involve a full range of duties to support the engineers and managers.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, making outgoing calls, responding to emails and assisting with administrative and support tasks
- Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way
- Learning how to accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised, including accounts and credit control
- Meeting agreed targets and helping to support the delivery of Exc@v8 objectives
- Effectively using our IT systems
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as required
- You will be able to work efficiently and effectively with a keen attention for detail and to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer care and communication skills are required along with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent information technology skills are required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone and keyboard skills
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships and internal and external customers
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel and Word at an intermediate level
- First class customer service mind-set
- Be really keen to begin a career within a professional business environment
- Honest, hard-working
- The ability to work on their own
- Show initiative
- Communicates effectively
- Builds and maintain relationships
- Acts decisively
- Demonstrates resilience
- Attention to detail
English and maths Grade C/4 or above GCSE or equivalent.
Potential full time, permanent offer of employment. This could include further and additional training.
Things to consider
- Training will be at Kendal College, ensure you have travel arrangements
- We are a busy company and must respond to the demands of our customers
- This may require additional hours but these will not exceed the maximum limit for Apprentices
- Occasional weekend work may be required
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-mi...
How to apply:
You apply for this position on the National Apprenticeship website, which can be accessed by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from our Student Services Team on 01539 81470 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.