Principles of Leadership and Management, Level 4 Certificate
Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
13:00 - 17:00
The Level 4 Certificate and Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management are designed to develop aspiring middle managers and first line managers. Learners build core skills in middle management and can access a wide range of optional study areas to help them gain specific management skills to suit their needs. The Diploma also forms part of the ILM Level 4 Management Apprenticeship.
The start date is TBC. Please contact us for information.
A 19+ Advanced Learner Loan is available to cover some of the course costs (up to 724 pounds). Please contact Student Services to discuss this further.
The core of each qualification builds up the key leadership and management knowledge needed by today’s middle managers. The shorter Certificate contains two mandatory units looking at fully understanding the management role and how to lead a complex team activity. The Diploma contains four mandatory units building additional skills in personal development, change management and relationship development in the workplace. Both qualifications benefit from a wide selection of optional units to build management skills in variety of areas such as managing risk, planning and allocating work or managing improvement.
Benefits for students include:
- Gain the knowledge to support your middle management role
- Take control of your personal development
- Understand change in the workplace
- Build positive and productive relationships at work
- Get a nationally recognised qualification.
Benefits for employers include:
- Motivated middle managers with proven ability to perform
- Managers who can assess and improve their development
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Flexible choice of units - customise the qualification to suit your organisation
Please note: If you are an adult student you may be entitled to financial support to cover the cost of your course, dependent on your circumstances. Please contact Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org for details. More about Student Finance.