- Call Student Services on 01539 814700 for information.
- 16:30 - 19:30
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (QCF) is designed to:
- Provide education and training for those who may use counselling skills when working
- Enable learners to gain a nationally-recognised, vocationally-specific qualification to assist in entering employment in fields working with people.
- Provide an introduction to counselling skills and develop learners knowledge and understanding.
- Provide opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
The units are:
Unit 1: Using Counselling Skills
Unit 2: Introduction to Counselling Skills Theories
Unit 3: Diversity and Ethics in the Use of Counselling Skills
Unit 4: Counselling Skills and Personal Development
All units within this qualification are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
How will I be assessed?
With this qualification you can progress to further vocational qualifications such as the Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Counselling Skills.
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements, it would be valuable to be in an environment where you may use the skills you gain and have a strong interest in Counselling.
Please note: If you are an adult student you may be entitled to financial support to cover the cost of your course, dependent on your circumstances. Please contact Student Services on email@example.com for details. More about Student Finance.
Enquire about Counselling Skills
Ready to apply for this course? Complete an Enrolment Form today