Apprentice Business Administrator - South Lakes Services
Employer overview: We are primarily a cleaning company based in Grange-over-Sands, cleaning holiday homes, Schools and businesses across the South Lakes and North Lancashire area. We also do property and Grounds maintenance.
Brief overview: Working primarily in our Grange-over-Sands office, you will be supporting the Office Manager day to day with general administrative duties and some of the financial accounts for the business.
Vacancy description: Working primarily in our Grange-over-Sands office, you will be supporting the Office Manager day-to-day with general administrative duties and some of the financial accounts for the business. Some of the main duties of the role will include:
- Provide administrative support in general to the Office Manager
- Maintaining employee details on our database
- Answering the telephone
- Welcoming visitors
- Inputing the wages for employees
- Allocation of staff holidays
- Assisting with some of our financial accounts
- Sending and receiving of emails
- You may need to go out and support the cleaning teams during busy times.
- Any adhoc duties required.
Other administrative duties will be introduced as the apprentice develops and gains a greater understanding of the business.
SUBJECT TO THE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY AND EXPERIENCE, THE BTEC LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (QCF) MAY BE CONSIDERED.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROSPECTS
- Good communication
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Competent with Microsoft office suite
- Maintain a professional image.
- We would need someone who could work as part of a team and is able to think for themselves in order to resolve issues they may face. They will need to maintain a professional image at all times as this position requries interaction with both customers and suppliers over the telephone as well as face-to-face when they visit us at our offices.
- GCSE Maths and English and a good basic knowledge of IT is required.
- This position for the right person will lead to permanent full time employment.
Things to consider:
- SUBJECT TO THE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY AND EXPERIENCE, THE BTEC LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (QCF) MAY BE CONSIDERED.
Hours of work:
30-40 hours per week
Age Appropriate National Living Wage
Grange-Over-Sands, LA11 6LA
30 Jun 2018
How to apply:
You can apply for this position by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
Be sure to take your time when completing this application, ensure you consider all the required skills and responsibilities and what you can offer. If you would like any support in completing this application, you can access support from Student Services at Kendal College on 01539 814725