Apprentice Business Administrator - Kendal College
Full-Time || Apprenticeship
Closing Date: Friday 25th August
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and organised Apprentice to play a significant role in providing excellent administrative support to the Edge project and the Kendal College team.
The successful candidate will be dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic to deal proactively with local businesses and tutors and develop strong relationships and contacts. This is a fast-paced, challenging role that will provide the successful Apprentice with an unmatched level of experience and a thorough education in how to undertake Business administration.
If you enjoy working within a great team and want great opportunities to show us what you can do, then we would love to hear from you. Kendal College prides itself on looking after and rewarding its staff and, as part of our great team, you would be entitled to perks such as staff discounts, mentoring, and plenty of training opportunities to help you build a career with us.
- To provide administrative support to relevant departments and The Edge Project.
- Liaising with employers and facilitating the college training function.
- Processing and updating personal and qualification data onto the College’s student tracking system.
- Maintaining effective student filing systems, for easy retrieval of data.
- Ensuring that paperwork is complete and audit compliant when being entered onto the system, and using effective chasing mechanisms to collect any non-complete paperwork.
- To work flexibly to assist with a range of tasks across the department as required, including general office duties i.e. photocopying.
- To ensure that all data is processed and recorded in an accurate and timely manner, with efficient throughput of paperwork in all workflow cycles.
- To make telephone calls, deal with routine enquiries, supply accurate information or take messages.
- To undertake staff development as appropriate to meet College targets.
- To adapt to developing working practices, ensuring effective and efficient performance, and that procedures are adhered to and deadlines met.
- Effective use of the College’s communication systems including email and telephone.
- Confidently communicate with local businesses on a consistent basis to develop productive working relationships.
Age Appropriate National Minimum Wage.
25 Aug 2017