A Level Results Advice & Guidance Day
We have an experienced team of advisors and tutors on hand throughout the day to help you with enquiries or concerns about our courses.
If you haven't got the results you expected or have done better than anticipated we can offer you advice on the next steps to take. Course Advice Days are run differently than the Open Evenings, with appointments available throughout the day from 10am to 4pm. Prospective students need to contact Student Services (email@example.com or 01539 814700) to book an appointment with a course tutor, to discuss any course programmes.
- In About us
- College culture
- Frequently asked questions
- Which course would suit me?
- Our guide to qualifications
- 19+ Advanced Learner Loans
- Student Money
- College Developments
- College Policies & Procedures
- News & Events
- Jobs at the College
- Invest & Explore South Lakeland
- Official Endorsements
- Open Days & Events
- Our Facilities
- School Partnerships
- The Castle Dairy Restaurant & Apprenticeship Academy
- The Restaurant at Kendal College
- The Retreat Hair & Beauty Salon
- Venue & Conference Room Hire
- Contact us